Our company AVGEROS presents the first Greek Milk Measurement Program.
This program is accompanied by volumetric milk meters and identification tags for the feet of the animals so that to be easy to read them when the animals are on the parlour.
The Milk Measurement Program is based on the Greek breeding conditions of sheep, goats, cows etc.
It responds both to the needs of the small producer who wants to clean his animal fodder and of a big livestock company that wills to have parental control of the flock, statistic data, milk production data, births, couplings etc.
It is also appropriate for producer’s groups and partnerships in order to gain information and data for more farms.
The milk Measurement Program is very easy to use, it doesn’t require any specialized knowledge and provides immediately information and statistics for the below:
1. The general state of the herd. Number of animals, female sheep, rams and lambs.
2. Details for date of approach, identification number and rate of rams and female sheep.
3. Information for births, sex and numbers of new born.
4. Quest of animal that has not born for a specific time.
5. Record and control of milk production. Milk production of each animal, (for one, two or three milkings per day) and total for the whole herd. Information is given per milking period, per day and total.
6. Averages, statistics and grouping depending on the productivity of each animal.
7. Indication of the animals with the highest and the lowest milk production as the user confines.
8. Great number of other services.
This product is subject of copyright